Ascension and the Animals
How the Animals Are Assisting Humanity’s Ascension
by Nedda Wittels
© January, 2012
This blog post was inspired by a horse client named Rigo, who requested that I explain to people just how animals are assisting their people and the planet to make the energetic shift possible.
I have been asked from time to time by some of my human clients and online community if the animals will be coming with us into the higher dimensional frequencies. “If I choose ascension, will my animals come with me?”
I am delighted to tell you all that not only can they come along, if they choose to do so, but that they are also working very hard to help us make the shift.
First, a little history on how the animals are assisting.
While humanity has been sleeping, animals of all species have been holding the energies for humanity to awaken. This has been going on for thousands of years, despite human abuse of animals across the planet. By holding the energies, I mean that they consciously ground energies into the Earth and work harmoniously, as much as possible, with each other, to keep balance and harmony in the energy webs or grids.
- Some animals work with mother nature to open blockages that humans have created with war and other conflicts and destructive behaviors.
- Some have provided us with the food of their flesh, skins off their bodies, and other gifts of their physical forms.
- Still others, like bees for example, have created gifts through their natural way of living: honey, bee propolis, and bee pollen are all examples of some of the creations available to heal and feed humans who agree to work harmoniously with bees.
There are many species who have been here on the planet for a long time, who came to educate humans and to keep the planet in balance. For example,
- Did you know that whale song carries for thousands of miles and helps balance the tectonic plates inside the Earth?
- Did you know that dolphins came here to bring higher knowledge to humans?
- Did you know that the lions of Africa and cats of all types came to hold certain energies for all the species living here, but especially for humans?
With the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, a dramatic influx of higher frequencies began and has continued to accelerate. Today, we are bombarded with energies almost daily. Planetary alignments, comets, meteor showers, eclipses, solar flares, and many other events are bringing these energies to us for the spiritual awakening of the Earth, humanity, and all the other earth kingdoms.
Until a few years ago (maybe 4 or 5 or so) the animals and mother earth and the other earth kingdoms (plants, stones, minerals, and so on) had been taking the lead in holding and grounding the new energies. This was due to so few humans being awake enough to do it. But then, we passed a critical point, and humanity began to take full responsibility for holding the new energies.
Today, the animals are working harder than ever.
Today, the animals are processing a great deal of energy through their bodies for their individual human family members. The animals who live with humans, whether cats, dogs, horses, snakes, bunnies, guinea pigs, iguanas, and so on, are all interconnected energetically with their people. They are here in service to us to help us. Here are a few ways that they do it:
- Some animals are intensely reflecting back to their human the very issues the human needs to resolve in order to move higher vibrationally and clear out the old limiting beliefs and emotional patterns.
- Some animals are getting sick because they are sucking in our energies as we release lower vibrational patterns. In this way, they keep us from being sick or as severely ill as we might have been otherwise.
- Some animals are behaving in ways that express an overload of tension and anxiety that is present in their individual family and/or in the human group consciousness.
- Some animals are leaving their bodies at this time in order to return in younger, healthier, and stronger bodies so that they can continue to serve us as the frequencies go even higher.
- Some animals are pushing our buttons so we will look at stuff we’ve been avoiding for multiple lifetimes.
- Some animals are here to teach us.
- Some animals are here to help us heal.
And the list goes on.
How can we help our animals friends and companions?
Appreciation, Gratitude, and Love.
Take time every day to let your animals know that YOU know how hard they are working on your behalf.
Work on yourself – take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for your thoughts, behaviors, and emotions.
Create sacred space in your home or wherever they live (a barn, for example). Burn sage or use other techniques for cleansing the energies on a regular basis.
Protect yourself, your home. and your animals from an overload of electromagnetic frequencies.
Maintain balance and harmony where you and they live. This can be done with Feng Shui and many other systems for harmonizing your environment.
Feed your animals well. This means the highest quality food that is rich in nutrients readily available for their bodies to use. Organic is best, if you can manage it. For example, there are organic grains that can be fed to horses that make a huge difference in their health and well-being.
Learn gentle approaches to doing everything. Do whatever you can to make their lives better. For example, you can learn TTouch™ or massage or acupressure. You don’t have to be an expert, and you can get an expert in when the situation warrants it. But if you use some of these techniques on a daily basis, you can make a big difference in your animals’ lives.
Use Flower Essences to help your animals release emotional energies they are taking on for you or others. If you share some of their issues, take the same or other appropriate essences yourself.
Learn telepathic communication so you and your animal can talk about what is going on for both of you. This not only builds understanding and strengthens your person bond, but it also prepares you for the time when telepathy will be the communication system of choice.