The Healing Power of the Heart Center

December 2, 2008 by
Filed under Age of Ascension, Heart Centered Living

Of the 7 major chakras inside the human body, extending from the base of the spine to the top of our head, the Heart Chakra or heart center is the point of transition from lower vibrational frequencies to higher ones.  The major purpose of the Heart Chakra is to help us transform our consciousness from the lower to higher frequency vibrations.  This is most efficiently done in a conscious way.

The tools of the Heart Center are the emotions that are available there.  Among these are Compassion, Love without conditions, Non-judgment, Forgiveness, Generosity of spirit, and Kindness.  The way to use the Heart Chakra to heal yourself of attachment to old emotions involves a number of steps.

DECIDE THAT YOU WANT TO HEAL

Perhaps you have a grudge you have been carrying around for a long time.   When we carry anger or hatred or jealousy around, it begins to weigh heavily upon us.  It is like carrying a large backpack full of rocks.  With ever step, the backpack makes us waste our energy.

In addition, when we hold onto an emotion from one situation, it tends to become magnetic and draws to itself more of that emotion.  The pattern of being angry or hating or being jealous tends to expand itself and draws more of the same into its energy.  Your backpack keeps expanding (it has unlimited size) to hold more and more of the same energy associated with many incidents and people over the years.  The energy grows and the weight increases.  Some of us actually are crawling, not walking, but crawling forward in our lives under burdons of our own creation.

So why are you still holding onto old grudges?

“I don’t want the other person to win,” you might think.

Well, who has really won if you are crawling around beneath the weight of your emotions while the other person or persons are going about their lives feeling just fine?

“I want them to suffer ( — be punished; _________ — fill in the blank).”

Remember, to be empowered means to be in power over yourself.  You can’t change anyone else.  You CAN change YOUR SELF.

Making the other suffer will not empty your backpack.  Instead, it may add a new emotional component called guilt.  Guilt is one of the heaviest emotions, rivaling lead, I sometimes think.

Remember, too, that everything outside us is a reflection of our inner world.  If you feel you are not worthy of enjoying your life, it’s your feeling – your limited belief – that is holding you back.

You really don’t have to create a situation in which you say, “I’ll be happy when so-and-so is miserable.”

What a waste of time and effort!  Do you realize you are giving your power away to the other person by making your happiness depend on that person’s mental/emotional state?

Insead, why don’t you TAKE BACK YOUR POWER?

You DO have the POWER to change your beliefs and feelings.  When you change them, your experience of your life will change.

Imagine that you can just put that backpack down and leave it on the side of the road.  Imagine yourself walking forward in your life with ease and freedom.  You would have more energy.  You would feel lighter.  You would BE lighter.  You would laugh and hop and skip and jump and enjoy life’s journey more.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

ISN’T IT TIME
TO  LET GO OF THIS HEAVY BURDON
YOU HAVE BEEN CARRYING?

ISN’T IT TIME
TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER AND BE FREE?

p.s.  More on this discussion to come.

Comments

20 Responses to “The Healing Power of the Heart Center”
  1. Doug Hagens says:

The telecsst on unity consciousness was both useful and beautiful! The two exercises are truly inspired. Thank you. The volume for the meditation was too low, however. When you got to the good parts, your voice became very soft.

2. Doug Hagens says:

Hi Nedda

I enjoyed watching this video called RHYTHM about self-awakening. You might like it too.

3. Doug Hagens says:

Dear Nedda

I Hope you don’t think I’m too wacko, but I would like to share this experience I had today with you.

I always wondered why when I touch rock especially grainy rock, walk down a pebbly path going crunch crunch or gently place my finger tips in the crooks and crannies of an Oak tree, something special happens. To find out today, I looked at these feelings closely.

First I had the same feeling whenever I visit one of the places of my sister or grandmother lived in. It’s a loving feeling. It was the same energy here.

There was also a feeling of “myself feeling” — being at home with myself. A relaxed and comfy feeling. Like bring around people who love you.

After awhile it felt like I was sinking deep into the earth like a root, where it was very still and had the feeling of everything-comes-from-here.

I felt too that Earth Wind, Earth, Waters and Sun to be part of my blood as well as with Mother Earth, which for a moment I am one in. In her love and devotion beats my heart also.

I feel I was resonating with the 5th dimension. A space where where there is love shared by many. It is all a bit magical. Comments?

Sincerly

4. Doug Hagens says:

Hi Nedda

This is interesting. Someone actually drew a map where they felt Shamballa was located.

Hi, Doug,

The books on Telos talk about the underground world of Agarta and claim that Shamballah is a city there. Hari Baba (John Armitage) who brought through the Shamballa Multidimensional Healing system, says its in the area of Tibet and Mongolia, but has never said it is underground. I guess someday we’ll know when we are living 5th dimensionally or higher frequency. Thanks for sharing this.

5. Doug Hagens says:

Hi Nedda, I’m moving towards pulling a lot of stuff together. I feel wonderful one day and then something else the next. Writing helps.

A conversation with my IAM

Some call it transgressional energy dynamics. It’s like being shot and wounded by a lethal weapon. It takes time to heal and recover — to heal from the fear-based vibrations that I participate in.

They come from many sources but the feeling is the same – feeling victimized, wound up and tight, forgetting who I am, forgetting IAM, forgetting Presence. I want to move out of this space, but all I feel is to withdraw or fight back. Breathing is not easy.

All the reasons, explanations, whys, who did it and what for are inconsequential. They are mere expressions of the same coarse energies like the wind and waves of the ocean that I let go when I call the ocean into my heart.

The solution lies not in the personal – nothing about me anyone around me.

The solution is in the impersonal. It’s what happens when you breathe deeply and embody a state of complete openness even under the onslaught of coarse energies.

The solution is not to annihilate the energy (which cannot be done) but to change its frequency.

Fear-based energies have frequencies of control. To modify these energies, you need to inject frequencies of gratitude which are unconditionally open. This will transform and heal. I will assist you.

I will practice injecting frequencies of gratitude.

It will help you transform not only fear energies but enable you also to navigate easier through all frequencies and energies. I will assist.

When I love truly, there is no “because”. I simply choose to love. It is unconditional and without cause. To love is like taking the ocean into my heart. Any reasons along the way are best let go.

I choose to love the arena of light and shadow as well as that of True Self. Then I am whole. Thank you and thank you Nedda.

Dear Doug,

Gratitude is a very important and powerful healing frequency. So is forgiveness.

Remember, you have created all that you experience. You are the powerful manifestor of your reality. Therefore, if you can forgive yourself for the manifestations you are experiencing, forgiveness will also help to dissolve them. Then, choose new ways of being and manifest them!! 🙂

6. Doug Hagens says:

Hello Nedda

Today I recognized an old and familiar feeling “I don’t want to do anything feeling!” Sometimes it comes before a depression. So I need to be attentive. I think it’s because there’s an empty spot where love should be.

So I decided to talk to you about the connection between love and fear. This is what I got (you may, of course, choose disavow all!!)

YOU HAVE RIVERS OF HEART ENERGY FLOWING THROUGH YOU. FEAR CAUSES ENERGY CLOTS TO FORM THAT CONSTRICT THIS FLOW.

“How do you get rid of them”. I asked

Then what I got was something about focusing the “light of IAM”.

This is how I see it. IAM can easily dissolve these constrictions if I, in turn, actively love myself. And a good way to love myself is to stay in the moment. This way IAM can do his work and I’ll feel better for helping out.

Comments?

Doug

PS This is a cool way to “talk” with you, but if you prefer, I won’t continue.

Dear Doug,

First of all, I am very honored that you are pursuing this ongoing conversation with me about your process, and especially in a venue that allows for sharing with others who may be opening up and discovering their own spirituality. So please do continue if you feel drawn to do so.

Now, as for your experience with your “I AM” and your desire to dissolve fear and unblock the flow of Love . . .

A few things to note about fear:

1- Fear has been the motivating emotion of 3-D.
      2- Fear causes biochemical changes that cause our thinking function to disappear.
      3- Love is the “answer” to fear, in that Love literally dissolves fear.

How does Love dissolve fear?

Imagine a small child who is afraid and crying, maybe even screaming or having a tantrum. What do you imagine would be the best way to calm this child?

Yelling at the child or being violent will increase the child’s fear. It may cause the child to stop crying or screaming, but it will increase the child’s fear levels, and this will create an emotional/mental block which says, “If I cry because I am afraid, people will hurt me/be mean to me/reject me, so I had better learn to be silent.” The child will learn a mode of adapting, but that mode will have nothing to do with Love and the fear levels around this situation will become hardened, creating a potential blockage.

If, on the other hand, an adult open his/her heart center and takes the child into his/her arms, holding him and filling the child with Love, the child will quickly become calmer, feel more secure, and learn that they are Loveable when they are afraid, among other things.

What do you think of this approach to dissolving fear?

Have you ever tried doing this yourself? What I mean is, have you ever invited your inner child to come into your arms when he is afraid and asked your I AM to fill and surround both of you with Divine Love?

If you haven’t tried this, perhaps you might do so the next time you discover you are experiencing fear.

Namate,

• Doug Hagens says:

Dear Nedda

I will indeed invite IAM to smother me and my inner child with love as I get the knack of it. It sounds like an effective way. Just asking.

What I tried today was new for me. I made the connection between loving myself and being in the here and now. Whenever I felt fearful feelings (and associated thoughts not in the Now) coming on, I reminded myself to love myself (In this way). It was the motivation I needed to keep focus on the present — but now for loving reasons.

For me this is how it goes: It’s loving IAM (so he can express himself through me) and it’s loving me (so I know and utilize the loving energies that result). This is perhaps too many words for something quite simple! The short of it is that I am so very grateful!!

Today it transformed what could have been a very bad day to one most joyful. What a wonderful way of looking at things!

Your friend

• Doug Hagens says:

Dear Nedda

It suddenly came together. Those fleeting negative emotions I feel for a second or two off and on throughout the day come from my ego that hurts from many events over the years. I need to witness these hurts by listening with love and holding him in my arms.

Your friend

• Doug Hagens says:

Dear Nedda

Your words are always very kind. I know only a few people like you with whom I am able to talk with complete freedom. So I am very grateful!

When I think of my sister, I for some reason think of you also. She has been taking chemo for at least 5 years. It has been impossible for me to describe her adequately in my mind. I do love her quite a bit. Maybe for this reason I can’t put a box around her. I just see infinite when I see her – no boundaries. But I do feel her presence in my heart all the same.

This has led me to believe everything and everyone that I love exists in my heart – like my sister. When she dies, nothing much will change. Now I believe everything I see and love – like my sister, the ocean, the mountains — is really only window dressing, reflections of a truer reality. In this reality all the people and all the things I love exist in my heart. This is very new to me. But I think it’s absolutely true.

Along this line, it became apparent there is only one consciousness. This came about when I felt a reluctance to squash a silverfish on the kitchen counter last week. It came to me to that silverfish, slugs, me, my sister, the stars all have the same consciousness. We express it in our unique individual way. The only boundaries we really have are the ones I make. This has been a busy week! Thanks for being there.

Your friend

Dear Doug,

When I read your comment I felt a strong sense of peace emanating from it, a feeling of acceptance of “what is” without any judgment at all. That is quite beautiful and allows the Love you are experiencing to also flow through your words.

I had a very, very dear friend who was like a sister to me. She died of cancer in 1984. She went through an amazing awakening of her consciousness as she tried to eliminate the cancer from her life. Yet the cancer proved to be a powerful catalyst of her spiritual evolution.

Right before she died, she told me that she was healing. And she was… not her physical body, which was unable to heal at that point, but every other level of her being was forgiving and loving everyone in her life. With amazing speed, she was transforming. It was a very powerful shift for her and it accelerated my spiritual path as well.

When I went to her funeral, I stayed with some of her friends whose home was a spiritual meditation center associated with an Indian spiritual Master. That connection gave me the opportunity in 1986 to meet the living Master and to receive Kundalini awakening, called Shaktipat. It propelled me along the my path to where I am now.

Of all the things I shared with my friend, with was the greatest gift she gave me. And she gave me many.

Thank you for sharing your path with me.

• Doug Hagens says:

Hello Nedda

I’m touching the various energies in my heart. And I’m taking your cue and asking first if it’s OK to say “hello”. This is what I chose and this is what I got . . .

My sister Sparkly, shinning light
      Nedda Light enveloping the land
      Trees A friendship very quiet, forever
      Ocean Light expanding out in all directions
      Land A deep, deep stillness, oneness

I think all energies in my heart (where reality resides as i see it) are expressions of love. I think this because they all make me feel complete and whole. But there are other energies of another sort . . .

However we live on different planes simultaneously (it took me awhile to realize this). So I believe what may appear evil or constricting on this plane is in fact a loving being acting with complete integrity and skill on another.

So I think it is possible to embrace all energies, all experiences. Then I too can be whole. In fact, I see no obstacles now. What usually happens, however, at this point is an experience of some sort in the next 12 hrs that is not always so pleasant. I am praying that kindness will reign.

Your friend

Hi, Doug,

You wrote:

SO TRUE!!

What may appear “evil” or “constricting” on this plane is intended to help us choose more Light and more expansion. The person who is doing something that appears this way is actually offering you a gift – a signal to look inside yourself and heal whatever is being triggered so you can release it and make a different choice about how to live your life.

• Doug Hagens says:

Yes, at first (we’re talking 40 years) I continued to look at the “constricting” processes as personal in nature. It was always remained unresolved until I saw the dynamics in terms of energy. Then I woke up. And things came into place. Thank God.

7. Doug Hagens says:

Lately my life is filled with way too many mandates. It’s exhausting. I want to do something about it.

So I ask IAM: “How do I love myself?”

The answer : “My love is enough for the both of us.”

It brought tears to my eyes. Very unexpected. Love does make all of a person’s apprehensions evaporate on the spot.

8. Nedda says:

Dear Doug,

My only thought is that, as we shift to the understanding and experience of Oneness or Unity Consciousness, we have many experiences of being the “other.” Perhaps that is what you are describing – a longing for oneness and more experiences of the unity.

9. Doug Hagens says:

Hello Nedda

I was looking at a flock of seagulls flying over the ocean this morning. They were flying as one, swooping and sailing together in harmony in the wind drafts.

This gave me a wonderful feeling that I’m still trying to comprehend. The feeling was certainty that was what I wanted to be: a beautiful flock of birds over the sea!! To be beautiful poetry like this. This would be loving myself I know.

I’m not sure what this is or how to do it. Do you have any suggestions?