Before You Ascend, Descend to Your Creative Center

January 25, 2010 by
Filed under Heart Centered Living, New Posts

The Creative Chakra in Your Belly

In the previous blog, I explained where the Root Chakra gets it name and how to GROUND yourself fully into the Heart of Mother Earth so that her Divine Love will support your Ascension Process and your life as a Master of Manifestation.

Now I am going to tell you about the Second Chakra and how connecting it to your Heart Center will change your understanding of yourself as the Divine Creator.

The Creativity Chakra

Creativity ChakraLocated just below your navel is the chakra often called the Sexual Chakra or the Belly Chakra.  It is associated with procreation, sexuality, and the emotional body.

Emotions are like water.  If you mix colored dyes indiscriminately into a bowl of water, evenually the color you will end up with is muddy brown.

Similarly, if your emotions are swirling and whirling around, without clarity and without focus, all jumbled together, and if you feel that you are a victim to your emotions – that you can’t understand them or control them, then your second chakra needs attention.

Lower vibrational emotions, such as anger, rage, resentment, hate, shame, embarassment, anxiety, loneliness, lust, jealousy, and so on, are all rooted in fear and are all distractions from our spiritual life path.

Furthermore, they can not be controlled using energies from the same level of frquency as the one from which these emotions originate.

To cleanse and balance the Second Chakra, there are two approaches.  One is to bring the Heart Qualities, including Divine Love, down into this chakra while also bringing up to the Chakra the Divine Love of Mother Earth.

The other is to bring the limiting emotions directly to the Heart Center while being supported by the Divine Love of Mother Earth.  Both methods are required to create balance and harmony in our Emotional Body.

Unlimited Creativity For Limitless Creators

The Second Chakra is the Creativity Chakra.  It is where we can find the creative energies that empower us to live as Divine Manifestors on the physical plane.

Remember, the Law of Attraction says that what you focus on expands.  If you focus with fear, you will get fearful creations.  If you focus with Love, your creations will be filled with Love.

What do you want in your world?  Fear or Love?  It’s your choice, because you are the one creating it.  If you want all your creations to be expressions of Divine Love, then your Heart Center and your Creativity Center must be working together in harmony and balance.

When your Creativity Chakra is cleansed and balanced and then fully integarted with your Heart Center, you will have access to tremendous power to create your reality in a fully conscious, Love-filled way.

Comments

17 Responses to “Before You Ascend, Descend to Your Creative Center”
  1. Google says:

I am just commenting to let you understand what a excellent experience our daughter found reading the blog. She learned such a lot of pieces, with the inclusion of what it’s like to possess a great teaching heart to make many others without hassle know precisely selected extremely tough subject matter. You undoubtedly surpassed readers’ expectations. Thanks for displaying those helpful, safe, educational and even fun thoughts on your topic to Emily.

2. pianoforte says:

A lot of thanks for every one of your work on this site. My niece takes pleasure in conducting research and it’s really easy to understand why. We all notice all of the dynamic medium you produce precious tactics by means of your website and as well cause response from other people about this article plus my daughter is always learning a lot of things. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. You’re the one doing a fabulous job.

3. WHM says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to search out someone with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is one thing that is wanted on the web, somebody with a bit originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

4. Thanks, I’ve recently been looking for info about this subject for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?

Hi,

Yes, actually, I am very certain. This is because I know that I create my own experience. of course, we create a shared reality together, but each of us have a very personal experience of that reality.

So the issue is this: what do YOU choose from the infinite variety of potentials available for the experience of your Soul?

If you have a limited belief in what is known as “poverty consciousness” then that is what you experience. If you shift your belief to “abundance consciousness” then you will experience that.

May I suggest that you read my post on Ascension Preparation: Moving into Unity Consciousness for further mental stimulation on this subject. Here’s the link: https://www.raysofhealinglight.com/blog/?p=2074

One more thought – the Universe is infinite. The universe is abundant. There are limitless numbers of stars, galaxies, and other celestial objects and beings. This is also how I know that I can create abundance. Because it already exists!

5. BG mail says:

I was reading some of your posts on this internet site and I conceive this web site is real instructive! Keep on posting.

6. of course spiritual life is more important than our physical life on earth’,’

Dear One,

I wonder if its really the case that spiritual life is more important than physical life?

Since we are spiritual beings having this physical experience, perhaps it is the focus of our life that matters the most. Perhaps it is acknowledging that we are all one being and treating everyone as though they are the Divine Incarnate that would make all the difference.

7. i think that spiritual life is much more important compared to our earthly life.**:

8. Carolyn says:

Jane, here are my thoughts on the matter:

When someone does something that I do not like (the poor drivers on the road are good examples, or it could be a partner/relationship), I try to remind myself to just focus on me. Don’t worry about the other person; focus on nurturing and taking care of myself. Other people need to be free to live their lives, learn their own lessons at their own pace. I think when someone, for example, is driving like a jerk, then that means they’re pretty troubled, inside their hearts and souls. I’ve found that it’s easier for me to accept them if I remember that they have their own problems, too, and usually people who lash out at others (through driving, or in person verbally), then it’s just a reflection of the inner turmoil. But their problems are their own. We don’t have to take on their problems. Just focus on ourselves and keep loving our inner self.

On a side note, I’ve noticed that I’ve had a lot less tail-gaters since I put this sticker onto the back of my car’s bumper: “tailgaters have tiny penises” haha 🙂

Carolyn

Hi, Carolyn,

It is really true that we gain tremendous peace when we learn not to take things personally and realize that each person is doing his/her own “dance.”

The next step, for me anyway, was to learn that in some way everyone is a mirror for everyone else, reflecting some aspect of themselves back to them. So drivers who are “acting out” on the road when you are driving are reflecting something back to you. When we learn to forgive ourselves for whatever is within us that is being reflected, that changes the reflection.

This same concept applies to tailgating, as well as everything else in our lives. It certainly gave me food for thought the first time I came across this idea, and I wasn’t ready at that time to fully consider it. Since then, I’ve come to realize that it is one of those capital “T” Truths of my experience.

• Jane says:

Yes, I’m familiar with these concepts, practice them, and also have found them to be very helpful for me when implemented – especially with other drivers, clerks in stores, etc. where the situation is one step removed. However, I find that, regardless of whether or not someone is a reflection of something in me, a situation still has to be dealt with in additional ways. (I do smile at your bumper sticker, Carolyn.) Sometimes there are things that are so inescapably in one’s space – like a thief – I stumble a bit on how to deal with a friend who behaves in this manner. Loving her anyway, of course, but there is the question of the relationship . . . and it’s resolution, her safety, my safety – whatever. This seems like an additional “step” that we haven’t addressed. (I hope that now everyone doesn’t think I’m a thief or drug dependent! If I am, I’m in denial.)

Hi, Jane,

Your example of a friend who is a thief raises this question in my mind: what does this person’s stealing represent for you? Are you getting a vicarious “thrill” out of the danger? Is the person stealing from you as well as others? Are you being asked to assist her by keeping the secret of her illegal activities? If your answer is, “yes,” then do you feel that this makes you a “thief” as well?

What is your value system regarding theft? Do you believe stealing is OK in some situations, and, if so, which ones?

I taught high school social studies during the Nixon-Watergate era. I had many students who felt that if the President could be a crook, it was OK for them to cheat and steal as well. I kept asking them questions to help them look inside themselves and discover what their values truly were.

So, what do you value in the relationshp with this person? What is it about this person that makes him/her a “friend;” what does friendship mean to you? Would a true friend ask you to violate your ethics?

Every life experience has nuggets of gold within it. What golden nuggests are you getting from this relationship?

On another level,

9. Jane says:

Hi, Nedda,

I was wondering if you might lay out a little model using an everyday circumstance in which we might want to apply the “procedures” you are talking about. What are possible steps one might follow, for example, when responding to, say, a friend who continually doesn’t follow through, or steals from you, or perhaps, more commonly, a rude or dangerous driver?

Jane

Dear Jane,

I’m not sure what you mean by “procedures.” There is a mediation technique that I use to bring more of your True Self into your 4-body system (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies) so that you feel fully supported as you work on your personal issues. But a blog is not the place to try to explain that.

If you have a particular situation going on in your life, may I suggest the following:

1_ Ask yourself how the situation is a reflection of your inner world – your beliefs and/or emotional state and/or behavior patterns.

2_ Forgive yourself for having this pattern. Forgiveness is a Heart Quality that has the power to heal us. When we forgive ourselves, we heal ourselves, and the reflection changes.

3_ Forgive the other person (not necessariy out-loud to them, but even just inside your own heart).

4_ Express gratitude to the other person (in your mind, or on the Soul Plane) for helping you to recognize the part of you that you have decided to change. Again, this can be done inside yourself with their higher aspect.

5_ Let go of the situation.

If you would like to see how this works, I invite you to experience a Spiritual Empowerment session. Visit http://www.raysofhealinglight.com/400_humanservices.htm to read more about this service.

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. […] Before you ascend – sacral (creative) chakra […]