Ascension Preparation – Remembering Your Divinity

February 25, 2011 by
Filed under Ascension Preparation

I would like to share with you again some of the key points from our teleclass last night.  Please share your comments and experiences, and ask additional questions in response to this post.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Brian Gratten, The Mahatma I and II,

“What science calls energy,
Religions call God.
ALL is Energy.
ALL is God.
The Essence of God is LOVE.”

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

What does it mean to spiritually ascend?

1. Spiritual Ascension means moving from darkness (ignorance) to light (spiritual knowledge and wisdom).
  2. Spiritual Ascension means raising your vibrational frequencies from low frequency, slow energy waves to higher frequency, faster energy waves.
  3. Spiritual Ascension means moving from a world based on duality (male/female; up/down; black/white; good/bad, and so on,) to a world based on Unity Consciousness – the ONENESS of all things.
  4. Spiritual Ascension means acknowledging your Divinity and aligning yourself through intention with your highest vibrational Divine Aspect, or I Am Presence.
  5. Spiritual Ascension means learning about and understanding Divine Laws so that you consciously choose and manifest what you will experience, instead of choosing and manifesting unconsciously.
  6. Spiritual Ascension means taking responsibility for all that you manifest.
  7. Spiritual Ascension means choosing to live from your Heart Center, from Divine, Unconditional, Limitless, Eternal, Endless Love in all areas of your life.  This includes Loving yourself completely so that you can learn to love others completely, too.  Loving yourself means accepting every aspect of yourself, even the parts that right now you might not think are worthy or beautiful or good.
  8. Spiritual Ascension means moving from a life based on “Service to Self” into a life based on “Service to Others.”

The important thing to remember is this:

there is still time for each of us choosing Ascension to “clean up our act.”

We are fully supported by our I Am Presence, our personal guides and teachers from the higher planes, the Ascended Masters, the angelic and archangelic realms, and beings of Light from many other parts of our galaxy, our universe, and the cosmos.

What we are doing on planet Earth at this time has never been done before.

Because of that, there are multitudes of beings who are here to watch and others who are here to assist us.

Remember –

To receive help you must ASK because you have FREE WILL
and it violates higher law
for any being of light to give assistance that has not be requested.

If you need assistance, I offer a variety of services may be just what you are looking for.  Please visit the Ascension Preparation Participant’s Page to take advantage of the Ascension Services Specials.

Comments

17 Responses to “Ascension Preparation – Remembering Your Divinity”
  1. Doug Hagens says:

Dear Nedda

It struck me this morning that fear and love both propagate in the same way. I think they are the same thing! They are both forms of energy. One is high frequency; one is low. Neither is good or bad. This is an interesting and joyful thought to say the least. Do you have any comments?

Your friend
    Doug

Dear Doug,

Yes, fear and love are both energy. Everything is energy. And you are right, fear is a very low frequency while love exists in a wide range of frequencies, because love is the basic energy that makes up the entire Universe.

You are also correct that neither is good nor bad. “Good” and “bad” are just judgments.

Fear has served us well in 3-D as a motivator. It also helps us survive via the “fight or flight” pattern that the human body is programmed with as a response to fear.

But fear is also described as “False Energy Appearing Real” because who we are, the I Am Presence,” is never in any danger. It is our Ego that feels endangered.

When we choose to dissolve fear, it is LOVE that has the power to do that. Then we can think more clearly and have the power to chose wisely.

Living from LOVE is the energy that humanity is now choosing.

• Doug Hagens says:

Dear Nedda

What you say is true I know. However, a chord of an awareness of some sort is beckoning me. So I am pursuing this topic.

When I look at the Pacific Ocean each day, what I feel is not something good or bad but something breathless and wonderful. It’s the infinite quality more than anything else I think — seeing the horizon go on forever, seeing the waves come from all directions.

When today my niece whose husband just died was talking to me quietly in a cafe, I felt waves of loving energy envelope me as she spoke. It felt something like ocean energy.

Ocean energy feels like a source energy that is neither this or that because it is infinity more than either. I’m thinking this energy is what I want to experience daily. I know if I do this every aspect of my consciousness will be in harmony with IAM.

For me his is a new way of looking at love and the infinite power of love.

Comments?

Your friend
        Doug

Hi, Doug,

Everything has consciousness, including the ocean. It occurs to me that you might decide to have a conversation with the ocean and see what you experience.

Also, metaphorically, and perhaps actually, consciousness is very like an ocean. It is vast, limitless, and flows. Hmmm…interesting…. I’ll want to ponder this a bit more myself.

Blessings,

• Doug Hagens says:

Hi Nedda

It occurred to me that the experience I call “Ocean Energy” and loving myself are one and the same thing. So while I was at the ocean today (as you suggested),

I asked Spirit of the Ocean, HOW DO YOU LOVE?
            The reply: BY BEING WHO I AM – LOVE QUIET AND PURE”

I know when I want to feel the ocean really well, I let go of everything. This connects & unites me almost always with love of nature and IAM. When I let go, I let IAM in.

Then from another source came the suggestion that to experience Ocean Energy means being quiet — and listening is one way to be quiet. I know this is effective because when I’m listening (not talking) I connect much better with just about everyone!

It became clear today how to connect with IAM in another way: to witness my feelings and actions but to participate in love. At the funeral I attended today it was witnessing the mourning of the dead while participating in a love for both the living and the dead. Doing this affirms what I am and not and centers myself in IAM.

I am eager to get as much as I can from your summer seminar so I’ve been watching the ocean each day with added intensity!

Comments?

Your friend
            Doug

2. Mary Lou Bisinski says:

Hi Nedda,
    I absolutely loved the tele-conference last Thursday. The call reminded me of the work at hand and what’s important in my life. Thank you for the information about the Telos books. I am hoping to order them today. In researching the information, I came across The Lemurian Connection website. It has some channeled messages from Adama and other Lemurians and Ascended Masters. The readings seem to transmit a lot of energy. Thanks again Nedda. I am looking forward to the next calls.
    Mary Lou

3. Doug Hagens says:

Hi Nedda

A most interesting thing happened to me following your telecast. It was when I was eating lunch at Subway. It began quietly and ended in a new perspective of looking at myself and everything.

What happened was I began to see myself in a very real sense as an expression of God. Then quickly everything around was also sacred. Then it became clear that I needed/wanted to treat myself in the very best way I can. Ditto everything/everyone else. It was/is a very peaceful transformation of my reality. I pray this new, true and loving reality will continue.

Your friend
    Doug

• Doug Hagens says:

Hi Nedda

Well the honeymoon is over. I’m becoming conscious of a bunch of stuff now.

Today I realized I was beating myself up for forgetting things, names, the time, the date to name a few. I don’t know why this is happening. But I do not care what the reason is. I figure it’s not befitting someone divine to worry about such behavior!

I recognized today that the company I work manages by by fear – termination of employment to be precise. I’ve been hugging by inner child with love. And I am asking IAM ways to deal with this fear that I feel when I work there.

Your friend
      Doug

Hi, Doug,

In my experience, my “left brain” function changed a great deal as I integrated more with left-right brain functionality. In our culture, we’ve neglected the intuitive, wholistic, spontaneous, creative brain/mind capacities in favor of the analytical, sequential, mathematical, logical side. So you may feel as though you have more “holes” in your head than head at times, but the benefit is a more fully balanced brain function.

Also, your recognition that your company uses fear to control and manipulate its employees is perfectly timed, I’m sure. The first step, as you are already doing, is to do whatever you can to reduce the fear. Somewhere down the line, you may make other choices re: employment. Remember, you have power, too!!

• Doug Hagens says:

Hi Nedda

I am in a very positive space now. Thank you for your encouraging words. I spoke with you on another channel. I thank you for this also for it enabled me to separate myself form others. This is my spiritual map at this time . . .

Know, sense, feel Presence as well as I can
          And remain centered in my heart.

For this heals the separation born of fear,
          Being loving and true.

It means allowing myself the freedom to choose my course and to allow others the same.

Your friend
          Doug

PS Other employment could also be on the horizon!

4. Doug Hagens says:

Thank you for offering this telecast, giving practical advice and giving me the feeling “I can do it”.

Of the the eight points of Ascenion, I personally focus on number 7 constantly (and sometimes this means not thinking about it). Everything else I know will follow including unity consciousness.

I read everything you say at least three times because whatever you say, I find it to be true on many levels. And so I am always thankful for whatever you share. Thank you again.

Your friend
    Doug

Hi, Nell,

That is the 3rd one in a series of three. I am currently reading book 2. I do recommend them for information about living in and moving oneself into the energies that allow for Ascension to the Fifth Dimensional frequencies.

Blessings,

5. Nell says:

Thanks again, Nedda for fascillatating this, and a thank you as well for all who participated last night, sharing your energy and willingness to accept response-ability in raising the vibrations here on earth.

6. Great session last night Nedda!!
    The comments and questions were very important as well. I think what a lot of us need are tips and tricks like asking for refreshed sleep and compressing time. We still have to live in this world with its responsibilities and need all the help we can get in dealing with the sleep and health issues that come up in the raising of the vibrations.

Blessings,
    Sharon Gauthier

Hi, Sharon,

Thanks for your message of appreciation.

We all need to learn how to handle the challenges we are facing. I’m delighted when others in the group have something to share so everyone benefits.

7. Reah says:

I would like to publish your above article on my website, if you would give me permission to do so.

Love,