Shifting Interdimensionally ??

June 26, 2011 by
Filed under Nedda, New Posts

The Veils Grow Thinner

During my walk this morning, I was practicing an exercise from the behavioral optometrist who is teaching me how to use my eyes like the “hunter/gatherer” he says I am.  Being too narrowly focused on reading and computer stuff has strained my eye muscles and affected both my close and distance vision.

So I’m walking along on the road up a long hill in my neighborhood.  The road is lined with trees and houses – a beautiful and quiet Sunday morning with the Sun shining brightly – a great relief from many dark days of rain.

My eye exercise is to have “soft eyes” – as in Sally Swift’s “Centered Riding” technique.  In other language, I’m to widen my field of vision to a full 180 degrees taking in everything simultaneously.

Up in the distance near the top of the hill, a road comes in from the left out of a short cul-de-sac.  Suddenly, I see an iridescent image of a large animal shape step out from the cul-de-sac onto the road in front of me.

I can see right through the animal’s body, but it is a very distinct shape with definite boundaries to its form.  It appears to be three dimensional – to have depth, but I can see right through it.  It might be the size of a large cat, like a lion or tiger, but is not shaped like a cat at all.   It is definitely not any kind of feline from 3-D Earth.

I stop and stare in amazement.  And while I stand there admiring this vision, I notice two deer off to my right in amongst the trees between two houses.  They suddenly move and take off.  Because I am using “soft eyes” I can see the deer and the transparent image of the animal at the same time.

In the next instant, a car pulls out of a driveway on the left, just beyond the  road where the iridescent animal emerged.  Suddenly, the sunlight reflects strongly off the car in a blinding light, and the animal image disappears.

So what did I really see?  Was the animal image an optical illusion coming from the car?  I don’t think so.  Did I imagine it?  Did I dimensionally shift?  Did the animal enter our dimension from another space or dimension?

Perhaps I’ll never really have answers to these questions.  And maybe the answers don’t matter.

I do know that we are all moving vibrationally into higher dimensional realities and that the boundaries or veils between the “worlds” are not as solid as they used to be.

If you have any similar experiences to share, please do so.

Comments

8 Responses to “Shifting Interdimensionally ??”
  1. Doug Hagens says:

To my friends, I saw this wonderful movie after our Shamballa workshop called BUCK (2011) which I highly recommend to anyone interested in experiencing loving shamballa energies working through an ordinary quite extraordinary man who trains horses.

With love,
    Doug

2. Patti says:

I too get visions, and most times, I do not know the meaning or cause. It gets so frustrating. I belong to a holistic meet up group and we were watching a documentary on food. The room was dark to watch the show, and I kept getting a black figure over another attendee. Being a holistic thinking person, I felt I could mention it to him, without him thinking I am a nut case! He didn’t know why the vision was there. Two weeks later at our next meet up group, he showed up in a suit & tie. He came to me, hugged me and said he had just came from his good friend’s wake! The night I saw this figure, was the day his friend was diagnosised with a disease that had taken his life a little over a week from then.
    I get so many visions, just don’t know what most of them are or their meanings.

Dear Patti,

Meditation is a very powerful technique for clearing our spiritual channels and opening us up psychically. It is quite “normal” to experience greater awareness of energies as you are transformed by the meditative process.

It’s not necessary to understand exactly what’s happening. It is important to notice it, as that, too, helps clear the channels.

And remember, the goal is not psychic development, but rather opening to the Oneness or Unity Consciousness. The psychic experiences are just an indicator that you are opening. Congratulations!

Namsate,

3. Jeannine says:

Wonderful experience, Nedda! And, yes, thank you for sharing it.

Hi, Jeannine,

In retrospect, I think the image was more polar bear-like in shape and in size, but if it is truly from another dimension, its probably something entirely different.

4. Nell says:

Just read this and love it, Nedda. Thank you for sharing this experience, and honoring it as it is.

5. Years ago I visited Muir Woods. Afterward I was driving out of the area and had an experience very like the one you described. I saw a big cat. It was transparent but visible. It jumped out in front of the car and the sight of it jolted me. I got the feeling that it had been hit by a car right there on that spot but at another time. I’ve never forgotten the impact it had on me.

Hi, Lynnette,

Where are the Muir Woods located? I’m not familiar with them? Are they known for inter-dimensional experiences?