Exploring Your 2014 Timeline

January 6, 2014 by
Filed under Age of Ascension, Nedda, New Posts

exploring2014

Last Saturday morning I gave free teleclass on the subject of Exploring Your 2014 Timeline in Non-Linear Time.

During that class, I guided people through a conversation with their December 31, 2014 aspect.

Today I want to share some of the answers I received when I asked the same questions to my I Am Presence.

1. What are the 3 biggest challenges I will have in 2014?  Fear, anxiety, and depression. These come from hanging on, rather than letting go.  If you let go and trust, they will dissolve and not be an issues, but if you continue to cling to the way things were or what you think is best, rather than what you feel is best, these will continue to challenge you.

2. Which of these is the biggest one for me?  Fear.  You will struggle to maintain your balance while the world experiences “earthquakes” – not in the physical earth, but in the human sphere of 3-D structure.  These must collapse, so focusing on what is being created will make it easier to let go of what is no longer appropriate for Earth and humanity.

3. What resources do I have to asst me?  Divine Love.  Courage.  People whom you know who are already awake and others who are waking up now.  You will meet still others who have gifts to offer you.

4. What am I resisting that might make this challenge more difficult?  You are resisting letting go of judgment.  When you stop judging and just focus on the Seeds of Equivalent Benefit, that is the way to have them emerge.  KNOW that you have already solved whatever challenge is before you and that the solution is perfect and beautiful and arriving in the now moment!

5. What are 3 gifts I can receive right now that will accelerate my ability to move through this challenge?  –ASK FOR HELP.  You already know that you can ask for help from Source and all the “upstairs department,” as you call us.  So REMEMBER to do so.  –LOVE YOURSELF EVERY DAY.  Bring in Divine Love and let it go everywhere within you.  –EXPAND YOUR HEART.  Living from your heart is a great way to stay out of judgment.  The Heart doesn’t judge.  It just loves.

6. How can I open myself to receive these gifts?  Focus on your heart center every day, more than once daily.  Opening your heart and living from your heart are a new key.  Use this key to manifest all that you are choosing.

If you participated in the teleclass or listened to the recording of that class, you are welcome to share what you received in a comment to this post, or just to comment.

Of course, everyone else is also welcome to comment.

Comments

8 Responses to “Exploring Your 2014 Timeline”
  1. Angelina (Beatrice) says:

Hi Nedda,

I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing opportunity. I was very aware of your high vibrations throughout the class. Your guidance made it very easy to connect to my future self and recognize a lot of resistance to my soul’s path (might be a fear aspect in there). I will definitely sign up for future tele classes. I send you light. Beatrice

2. Liz B. says:

Thank you for sharing Nedda. This is what I was told:

“Be brave and compassionate with yourself and others. Let go and allow all that is great and infinite love to flow through you. Breathe and believe in the Love that is the basis of all Creation. It is easy to doubt, it is difficult to accept the greatness that you are. But you are and you are and you are. As all are.

You don’t have to do anything. Be like a magnet. Set your intention to live from love and all will flow to you. Open your heart to the flow of Love, Lift, and Light.”

Thank you again!

Love,

Liz

GLORIOUS!!!

I find it fascinating that for me, it is old emotional patterns that will be the challenges – 3-D patterns – rather than any specific event. That was a great lesson for me to consider as I receive this information.

3. Paula V. says:

One more comment to share on this subject – recently I did an Animal Communication session for a pet who was experiencing a lot of fear behaviors, and when I tapped in to him, found him pointing to a past life in which he was killed by a bear. He showed me the silhouette, which looked a lot like a big man. The owner confirmed that this is his biggest fear trigger – large men. We went back into that life and I helped him to change the outcome. The bear never saw him and he went on to live out a full life. He breathed a sigh of relief. And although I don’t think it’s the entire answer, it felt like a big part of it. Then, as synchronistic as we often find the Universe to be, I received this from Kryon this morning. So perhaps digging into past lives can be a piece of the puzzle when dealing with fear and anxiety:

“The Rewrite
    From Kryon Book XIII: The Recalibration of Humanity

What are you afraid of? All of your subconscious fears are based upon past-life experiences. This can be seen as just “data” that you carry around that was written a long time ago and is still active. What do you avoid? What is it that you do not want to do because of some energy you can’t explain? All of these things, some of them unexplainable to you, can be cleared by rewriting them. They are not being covered up. They are being rewritten. The Akash is ready to be altered to match the purpose of your current life.

~ KRYON, through Lee Carroll

When we live in the NOW moment, our fear is reduced because we’re not busy anticipating all that we can imagine will/might/could go “wrong.” That’s why clearing out the past and past life issues is still important.

4. Paula V. says:

Thank you for conducting the class on Saturday. I was present, and find it interesting that your answers were very similar to mine, with a few tweaks that are specific to my lifestyle. I am fairly unfamiliar with feeling fear, especially when it comes to my spiritual work, and having that in my own life for the past few months has been disconcerting. Although it, of course, doesn’t make me happy to hear that you also have that challenge, it is somewhat comforting to know that I am not alone in this.

Would you be able to expand more on techniques to let go of the fear/anxiety? I’ve been working in my lab on an anxiety formula for pets and trialing it on a number of performance dogs (I’m on my 4th and probably final formula now), and it’s reducing fear based behaviors by about 60%. Feels like I need to try it on myself! But if you could elaborate on other specific techniques to deal with fear and anxiety, that would really help those of us who find it challenging.

Thank you again for sharing your gifts!

Hi, Paula,

As one who is psychically awake, you might find that checking in to see how much of the fear is your own and how much is from the group consciousness of humanity. Many of us don’t realize how telepathic we truly are and how much we feel what others are feeling because we don’t have clear boundaries.

I teach a variety of techniques in my classes, so I don’t feel it’s appropriate to go into a discussion of them here. However, I’d like to point out that fear has many different sources. One of them is that our ego aspect is being asked to LET GO of control and to TRUST that all is in Divine Order. So I would suggest you wrap yourself and your EGO aspect in Divine Love whenever your experience fear that you’ve identified as your own.