Hospice and Preparation for Departure (?)
Preparing to Leave the Earth Plane.
A Chronicle of Feline Deathing.*
Beginning August of 2014, I noticed Violet drinking much more water than usual. For a cat on a raw food diet, this was clearly a sign that something was starting to shift.
In a series of blogs, I am recording our experiences together as she prepares and goes through her “deathing” process. The posts are listed here in the order in which they were written so you can follow the story from the beginning.
- Turning Point.
- Turning Point Verified.
- Violet and the Liver Cure.
- Homemade All-Natural Feline Electrolytes.
- Feline Hospice for Violet.
- Violet’s Second Childhood?
- The Inimitable Violet
More will be added as the story unfolds.
* The term “Deathing” was coined by Anya Foos-Graber, author of the book Deathing. I highly recommend this book to anyone who will someday die or who knows anyone else who might die. I’m not being facetious, here. Most of us treat death as something that will never happen to us or to anyone we know and love until we’re forced by circumstances to face it. In Deathing, the author explains the importance of preparation and of understanding that “deathing” is just like “birthing” except the spirit is going in the opposite direction.